OCA Photo Contest
The Oklahoma Cattlemen’s Association is holding this contest to obtain usable and appropriate photos of people, cattle and landscapes in and around ranch life. Photos will be used for future OCA publications and promotions. OCA, OCW or OJCA membership is required to enter.
How to Enter
- Like the OCA Facebook page.
- Select a photo category:
A. Kids on the Ranch
B. Show us your (OCA Posted) sign
- Submit your photo online using the button above, between Nov.10, 2016 and March 31, 2017. Photos received in any other way will not be accepted.
- The top 5 photos for each category will be selected by the photo contest selection committee.
- OCA Facebook Fans will vote for the winner of each category. The photo with the most votes will win.
- Voting will begin May 1, 2017 and run through July 1, 2017.
- Winners will be notified by July 10, 2017 via phone or email.
- Photos must be submitted by March 31, 2017. Late entries will not be accepted.
- All photos submitted may be used and redistributed by the OCA as it may choose.
- The submitted photos must be the photographer’s original work, and the photos must have been taken in Oklahoma.
- Photos do not need to be taken within the contest timeframe to be eligible to win.
- The photographer may submit 1 image per category.
- Photos with date stamps will not be accepted.
- Please submit the largest JPG file possible. Do not crop or change the name of the photo, that will often shrink the file size.
- All photos should be submitted in a JPG format.
- OCA will at its sole discretion determine eligibility. OCA reserves the right to reject and disqualify any images that are considered inappropriate.
The photo contest selection committee will select the top five photos in each category. The top five photos in each category will then be voted on by OCA Facebook Fans. The top five category finalists will be notified via email prior to voting. OCA Facebook Fans will vote for a winner in each category. The photo with the most votes will win. Voting will begin May 1, 2017 and end July 1, 2017.
The category winners will be featured on our website, e-newsletter, social media and in the Oklahoma Cowman magazine. The winners of each category will receive an OCA jacket and hat sponsored by the Oklahoma Cowman magazine and a Premium Registration package to the 2017 OCA Annual Convention and Trade Show (July, 2017). This includes committee meetings and breaks, trade show receptions, trade show visitation, awards banquet, trade show luncheon, inspirational breakfast and cattlemen’s college. Lodging not included.